Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Weepy

I'm really getting tired of this crying thing. It's at least once a day and it's ridiculous. I wish there was a pill to take to toughen up the skin - or at least the tearducts.

I bawled at church this weekend. (But nearly everyone in the audience did. They should have tissues in the offering baskets when they have homilies by people who were shot by hate-filled extremists.)

I thought crying at a reality show was ridiculous, but I seemed to have trumped that. Just over a week ago, I cried at the reader board at a fruit market. They had a MLK Jr. quote about universal love. I almost stopped the car for a bit, but I pulled through. I was late to meet friends at a naked spa. (More on that later.)

I will write more soon, but first I have to get through a graduate school phone interview. I hope she won't be able to hear me cry.

1 comment:

FAUNA said...

You didn't cry last night at the Sonics game, even though they lost, so you can't be too ridiculous.

Good luck on your interview!!! I am sure you will be fabulous.